Dental Instruments – Goldfogel Freehand Set
The Goldfogel Freehand Set is a collection of dental instruments designed to aid in the placement and shaping of composite resin materials for dental restorations. The set includes a variety of instruments that are used for different aspects of the restorative process, such as contouring, shaping, and polishing the composite resin.
The Goldfogel Freehand Set was developed by Dr. Mark Goldfogel, a practicing dentist and lecturer in dental restorative techniques. The set was designed to allow dental professionals to create high-quality, aesthetic restorations using a freehand approach, without the need for pre-formed templates or guides.
The instruments in the Goldfogel Freehand Set are made from high-quality stainless steel and are designed to be durable, comfortable to use, and easy to clean and sterilize. The set includes a variety of different instruments, including:
- Goldfogel Composite Contouring Instrument: used for shaping and contouring the composite resin material.
- Goldfogel Sculpting Instrument: used for creating grooves and fissures in the composite material to mimic natural tooth anatomy.
- Goldfogel Burnisher/Carver: used for sculpting and shaping the composite material.
- Goldfogel Interproximal Composite Placement Instrument: used for placing and shaping composite material in hard-to-reach areas, such as interproximal spaces.
- Goldfogel Composite Placement Instrument: used for placing and shaping composite material in larger areas.
- Goldfogel Polishing Instrument: used for smoothing and polishing the composite material to create a natural-looking finish.
Overall, the Goldfogel Freehand Set is a comprehensive set of dental instruments that can help dental professionals achieve high-quality, aesthetic restorations using a freehand approach.