Выберите медицинские новости по специальности
Некоторые страницы каналов загружаются медленно
Наши последние медицинские новости обновляются ежечасно и содержат последние новости в каждом ленте, чтобы у вас была самая свежая информация, доступная на одном легкодоступном ресурсе.
MedPageToday.com - медицинские новости для врачей Последние заголовки новостей
- Gender Bias in the OR Is a Hazard to Patient SafetyВ июле 21, 2021 в 7: 00 pm
(MedPage Today) -- It was a typical bustling morning in the pre-operative area where I was waiting for my patient to go back to the operating room (OR). I was reviewing my day ahead: after a short procedure in the OR, I had a full clinic day with...
- Does COAPT Change the Need to Try Foundational HF Drugs in Functional MR?В июле 21, 2021 в 6: 30 pm
(MedPage Today) -- Clinicians agreed on the need for an overhaul of the heart failure guideline-directed medical therapy (GDMT) titration process during a debate on a different question: whether patients with functional mitral regurgitation (MR...
- Drug Overdoses Spike; Shock Therapy Effective; Psychiatrist Charged for 'Pill-Mill'В июле 21, 2021 в 6: 00 pm
(MedPage Today) -- The American Psychiatric Association issued a renewed call to action to combat the sharply increasing rates of drug overdose deaths. Lyndra Therapeutics got the green light from the FDA on the company's proposed pivotal trial...
- More Coordinated Federal Help Needed to Battle Extreme Heat, Lawmakers ToldВ июле 21, 2021 в 6: 00 pm
(MedPage Today) -- WASHINGTON -- Federal agencies need to work together better to lessen the effects of extreme heat on the health of the population, Aaron Bernstein, MD, MPH, said Wednesday at a hearing held by the House Science, Space and Technology...
- Prime Healthcare Settles Kickback ClaimsВ июле 21, 2021 в 5: 30 pm
(MedPage Today) -- Prime Healthcare, its founder, and a cardiologist employed there will pay $37.5 million to settle claims of kickbacks and fraudulent medical billing, the Department of Justice said. The California-based health system and Prem...
Последние заголовки от BMJ RSS-канал BMJ - статьи, опубликованные за последние несколько дней
- Accreditation rules ensure that CME serves the needs of patients and the publicby Graham T McMahon В июле 21, 2021 в 3: 01 pm
Fugh-Berman is correct in recognising the threat to our profession when prescribers are influenced by the marketing efforts of drug and device manufacturers.1 These companies invest in marketing...
- Coastal areas need more doctors, says England’s chief medical officerby Гарет Якобуччи В июле 20, 2021 в 11: 20 pm
Medical staff shortages in coastal areas must be tackled to help narrow stark health inequalities, England’s chief medical officer has recommended.In his annual report1 for 2021 focusing on health in...
- Doctors from ethnic minorities earn 7% less than white colleagues, report findsby Аби Риммер В июле 20, 2021 в 2: 46 pm
Discrimination against doctors from ethnic minorities begins early and continues throughout their careers, the first report of the Medical Workforce Race Equality Standard (MWRES) has found.1The...
- Leaving general practice: all GPs are on a continuum from staying to leavingby Ричард Пратт В июле 20, 2021 в 12: 31 pm
Salisbury makes many strong points1 that resonate deeply with me and no doubt many others currently in general practice.There is a metaphor implicitly interwoven into the description of the decision...
- Edward de Bono: physician, psychologist, and inventor who coined the term “lateral thinking”by Ребекка Валлерстайнер июля 20, 2021 на 11: 56 утра
bmj;374/jul20_7/n1831/FAF1faCredit: Roy ZhaoOne of five children, Edward Charles Francis Publius de Bono was born in Malta, to Joseph de Bono, a seventh generation Maltese physician, and Josephine...
Медицинская Ежедневные Последние новости
- Is BBQ Healthy And Good For Weight Loss? Science Has The AnswerВ июле 21, 2021 в 2: 58 pm
Having a BBQ party outdoors is an American tradition that all of us enjoy. But did you know that aside from being a delicious way to enjoy your food, grilling also has health benefits?
- Vaccines For COVID Are Much More Effective Than For Flu – And Reminding People Could Drive Down Hesitancyиюля 21, 2021 на 5: 07 утра
After an incredible start, the UK’s vaccination programme is now slowing down. Over 80 million doses have been administered, but more than 10% of the UK adult population still hasn’t been vaccinated. With COVID-19 cases once again rising, the question of how to boost vaccine uptake among the hesitant is a pressing concern.
- Long COVID: With One In Three Patients Back In Hospital After Three Months, Where Are The Treatments?июля 21, 2021 на 5: 04 утра
The pace of acute therapy and vaccine development for COVID have been dizzying. But even as we hope a route to bringing the pandemic under control is within sight, we’re now facing the possibility of another urgent public health emergency thanks to what’s known as long COVID, a group of symptoms that last long after the initial infection.
- Are Wireless Earbuds Bad For Your Brain And Hearing?В июле 20, 2021 в 4: 03 pm
While wireless earbuds make taking calls, watching videos and listening to music on the go more convenient, can these earbuds be bad for your hearing? Here’s what you need to know.
- New COVID-19 Vaccine Warnings Don’t Mean It’s Unsafe – They Mean The System To Report Side Effects Is Workingиюля 20, 2021 на 5: 06 утра
While the Johnson & Johnson vaccine has been linked to a possible increased risk of certain rare adverse events, the vaccine is still safe to use.
Заголовки медицинских новостей Medscape Последние медицинские новости от Medscape
- Pfizer, AZ Vaccines Effective Against Delta After 2 Dosesиюля 22, 2021 на 12: 29 утра
The differences in effectiveness against the Alpha vs Delta variants were modest when both doses of each vaccine were completed, but markedly different after only one dose. Medscape Medical News
- In a Race Against an Ever-Changing Virus, Are We Losing Ground?В июле 21, 2021 в 9: 33 pm
The virus behind COVID-19 is evolving fast enough that vaccination efforts may not be able to wipe it out. Medscape Medical News
- Dolutegravir Confirmed as Effective Second-Line HIV TherapyВ июле 21, 2021 в 9: 00 pm
A new randomized trial bolsters efficacy evidence for dolutegravir and finds no benefit in switching from tenofovir in second-line HIV treatment. Medscape Medical News
- Necessary or Not, COVID Booster Shots Are Probably on the HorizonВ июле 21, 2021 в 8: 16 pm
Should the nearly 60% of adult Americans who have been fully vaccinated seek out a booster or not? Ultimately, the question of whether a booster is needed is unlikely to determine the FDA's decision. Kaiser Health News
- Study: J&J Vaccine Less Effective Against VariantsВ июле 21, 2021 в 8: 11 pm
The one-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine provides less protection against the Delta and Lamba variants than against the original COVID-19 strain, shows a new study. WebMD Health News
Новости MedicineNet Daily Ежедневные новости здоровья и медицины от MedicineNet.com
- Prescriptions for U.S. Kids Declined During Pandemicиюля 21, 2021 на 7: 00 утра
Title: Prescriptions for U.S. Kids Declined During PandemicCategory: Health NewsCreated: 7/20/2021 12:00:00 AMLast Editorial Review: 7/20/2021 12:00:00 AM
- US Issues UK Travel Alert as COVID Cases Climbиюля 21, 2021 на 7: 00 утра
Title: US Issues UK Travel Alert as COVID Cases ClimbCategory: Health NewsCreated: 7/20/2021 12:00:00 AMLast Editorial Review: 7/20/2021 12:00:00 AM
- One-Dose Blood Thinner Could Slash Blood Clot Risk After Knee Replacementиюля 21, 2021 на 7: 00 утра
Title: One-Dose Blood Thinner Could Slash Blood Clot Risk After Knee ReplacementCategory: Health NewsCreated: 7/20/2021 12:00:00 AMLast Editorial Review: 7/20/2021 12:00:00 AM
- How Your Kid's Education Could Make You Healthierиюля 21, 2021 на 7: 00 утра
Title: How Your Kid's Education Could Make You HealthierCategory: Health NewsCreated: 7/20/2021 12:00:00 AMLast Editorial Review: 7/20/2021 12:00:00 AM
- Canada to Welcome Fully Vaccinated Americans in Augustиюля 21, 2021 на 7: 00 утра
Title: Canada to Welcome Fully Vaccinated Americans in AugustCategory: Health NewsCreated: 7/20/2021 12:00:00 AMLast Editorial Review: 7/20/2021 12:00:00 AM