Surgical Instruments – Anaesthesia Instruments
Anaesthesia instruments are the tools used by anaesthesiologists and other medical professionals during surgical procedures to administer and monitor anesthesia. These instruments include:
- Laryngoscopes: used to visualize and access the airway for endotracheal intubation.
- Endotracheal tubes: flexible tubes that are inserted through the mouth or nose into the trachea to deliver oxygen and anesthetic gases to the lungs.
- Airways: flexible tubes that are inserted through the mouth into the pharynx to maintain an open airway during anesthesia.
- Mask ventilation devices: used to deliver oxygen and anesthetic gases to the lungs by creating a seal over the patient’s mouth and nose.
- IV catheters: used to administer drugs and fluids intravenously during surgery.
- Syringes and needles: used to administer drugs and fluids intravenously or through other routes.
- Blood pressure cuffs: used to monitor the patient’s blood pressure during surgery.
- Pulse oximeters: used to monitor the patient’s oxygen saturation levels during surgery.
- Capnography machines: used to monitor the patient’s carbon dioxide levels during surgery.
- Temperature probes: used to monitor the patient’s temperature during surgery.
- Epidural and spinal needles: used to deliver regional anesthesia for pain relief during surgery.
- Anesthetic gas monitors: used to measure the concentration of anesthetic gases in the patient’s breath.
Schultz Medical are leading Anaesthesia Instruments Manufacturers
All medical instruments from Schultz Medical are Made in the UK.
CE certified products from an ISO 9001 & 13485 accredited company.