Surgical Instruments – Dermatology Instruments
Dermatology instruments are surgical tools used in the diagnosis and treatment of skin-related conditions. These instruments are used by dermatologists, plastic surgeons, and other medical professionals. Some examples of dermatology instruments include:
- Dermatoscope: This is a handheld instrument used to examine skin lesions, moles, and other skin growths.
- Biopsy punch: This is used to remove a small sample of skin for diagnostic purposes.
- Curette: This is used to scrape and remove tissue from the skin, such as warts and skin tags.
- Electrocautery device: This is used to remove or destroy skin growths and lesions by applying an electrical current.
- Cryotherapy device: This is used to freeze and remove skin growths, such as warts and skin tags.
- Microscope: This is used to examine skin samples in a laboratory to diagnose skin conditions.
- Scalpel: This is used to make incisions in the skin for surgery or to remove skin lesions.
- Forceps: These are used to hold and manipulate tissue during surgery or other procedures.
These instruments must be sterilized properly and used by trained professionals to ensure patient safety and successful outcomes.
Schultz Medical are leading Manufacturers of Dermatology Instruments
All medical instruments from Schultz Medical are Made in the UK.
CE certified products from an ISO 9001 & 13485 accredited company.