Surgical Instruments – Bone Surgery II
Bone surgery instruments are specialized tools used for cutting, shaping, and manipulating bones during surgical procedures. These instruments are typically made of high-quality stainless steel and are designed to be durable and long-lasting. Some common types of bone surgery instruments include:
- Bone saws: These are used to make precise cuts in bones during surgical procedures. They come in different sizes and shapes, depending on the type of surgery being performed.
- Bone drills: These are used to create holes in bones for the insertion of screws or other fixation devices.
- Bone curettes: These are used to scrape away bone tissue and shape it to the desired form.
- Bone chisels: These are used to cut and shape bones during surgical procedures.
- Bone rasps: These are used to smooth rough edges of bones after they have been cut or shaped.
- Bone reduction forceps: These are used to grasp and manipulate bone fragments during fracture reduction procedures.
- Bone holding forceps: These are used to hold bones in place during surgical procedures.
- Bone elevators: These are used to lift and separate bones during surgical procedures.
- Bone plates and screws: These are used to fixate bones in place during surgical procedures.
Bone surgery instruments are used in a variety of surgical procedures, including orthopedic surgeries, trauma surgeries, and spinal surgeries.
Schultz Medical are leading Manufacturers of Bone Surgery Instruments
All medical instruments from Schultz Medical are Made in the UK.
CE certified products from an ISO 9001 & 13485 accredited company.