Surgical Instruments – Liposuction Instruments
Liposuction instruments are a specialized set of surgical instruments used in liposuction procedures, a type of cosmetic surgery that involves the removal of excess fat from the body. Some common liposuction instruments include:
- Liposuction Cannulas: These are thin, hollow tubes used to remove fat from the body. They come in different shapes, sizes, and designs to target different areas of the body and different types of fat.
- Infiltration Cannulas: These cannulas are used to inject tumescent anesthesia, a solution that numbs the area and helps to loosen the fat for easier removal.
- Power-Assisted Liposuction Devices: These instruments use high-frequency vibrations or oscillations to break down the fat cells and make them easier to suction out.
- Suction Tubing: This is used to connect the cannula to the vacuum pump that removes the fat from the body.
- Fat Transfer Cannulas: These are used to collect fat from one area of the body and transfer it to another area where additional volume is desired, such as in the buttocks or breasts.
It’s important to note that liposuction procedures should only be performed by trained and licensed professionals.
Schultz Medical are leading Manufacturers of Liposuction Instruments
All medical instruments from Schultz Medical are Made in the UK.
CE certified products from an ISO 9001 & 13485 accredited company.