Surgical Instruments – Gall Bladder Instruments
Gallbladder instruments are a set of medical instruments that are used to perform various procedures related to the gallbladder. The gallbladder is a small organ located beneath the liver that stores bile, a fluid that helps with the digestion of fats. Here are some examples of gallbladder instruments:
- Gallbladder forceps: These are used to grasp and manipulate the gallbladder during surgical procedures.
- Gallbladder retractors: These are used to retract the liver and other tissues during gallbladder surgery to provide better access to the surgical site.
- Gallbladder scissors: These are used to cut and dissect tissues during gallbladder surgery.
- Gallbladder stone forceps: These are used to remove stones from the gallbladder or bile ducts.
- Gallbladder probes: These are used to probe the bile ducts and gallbladder to check for any obstructions or other abnormalities.
- Gallbladder clamps: These are used to clamp off blood vessels or other tissues during gallbladder surgery.
- Gallbladder biopsy forceps: These are used to take a small tissue sample from the gallbladder for diagnostic testing.
It is important that these instruments are properly sterilized and maintained to prevent infections and ensure their effectiveness during procedures. Healthcare professionals who use gallbladder instruments must be properly trained to use them to avoid complications and ensure patient safety.
Schultz Medical are leading Manufacturers of Gall Bladder Instruments
All medical instruments from Schultz Medical are Made in the UK.
CE certified products from an ISO 9001 & 13485 accredited company.