Surgical Instruments – Tonsil Instruments
Tonsil instruments are a set of medical instruments that are used to perform tonsillectomy procedures, which involve the removal of the tonsils. Here are some examples of tonsil instruments:
- Tonsil scissors: These are used to cut and dissect tonsil tissues during the procedure.
- Tonsil forceps: These are used to grasp and manipulate tonsil tissues during the procedure.
- Tonsillectomy knives: These are used to make incisions in the tonsil tissues for removal.
- Tonsil retractors: These are used to hold open the mouth and provide better visualization of the tonsil area during the procedure.
- Tonsil suction tips: These are used to remove blood or debris from the tonsil area during the procedure.
It is important that these instruments are properly sterilized and maintained to prevent infections and ensure their effectiveness during procedures. Healthcare professionals who use tonsil instruments must be properly trained to use them to avoid complications and ensure patient safety.
Schultz Medical are leading Manufacturers of Tonsil Instruments
All medical instruments from Schultz Medical are Made in the UK.
CE certified products from an ISO 9001 & 13485 accredited company.